Antique Armoire, French C19th
A 19th century French armoire in oak...
- Single width shelved cupboard
- Moulded pediment with carved detail
- Triple field panel sides
- Twin shaped field panel door with vase and floral carving between and a pair of carved doves above
- Doors hung on brass pin hinges
- Raised on shaped bracket feet with deep relief carving of swags and garlands
- 5 removable shelves
- Desirable aged patina
- Quality craftsmanship with peg joints
A beautifully decorated and quality crafted antique single armoire.
Height 212 cm
Depth 56 cm
Width 83 cm